Are you an expat living in Bangkok and need a Thai bank account to make your stay here easier?
Have you visited Thai banks only to be rejected by the staff saying “cannot cannot” without giving you a reason other than “need work permit”?
You’re not the only one!
Yes, getting a Thai bank account in Thailand can be difficult, but it’s not impossible (see the happy expats below).
Whether you have a tourist visa, visa on arrival stamp, or any other type of visa, I can help you obtain a Thai bank account if you have a valid passport.
Your bank account will be in your own name and come with:
- Online banking
- ATM debit card
- Bank book
To be eligible you to need to meet the following 3 requirements:
- Hold a valid passport
- Hold any valid visa (tourist visa or visa waiver is fine)
- 12-month lease agreement in Thailand OR a bank statement or utility bill from your home country showing your full name and address (you can print this online, a PDF copy is fine)
If you are interested in getting a Thai bank account setup, use the form below to get in touch with me to book an appointment for only 4,995฿.
What’s included in this service:
- Printing all the documents required
- Thai sim card
- Translation of documents to Thai from your native language to Thai including notarization
- I will be your Realtor and find you a property in Bangkok to rent or buy.
I have currently helped over 234 expats obtain a Thai registered bank account in their name.
You can make a booking by filling in the form below: